Amazing new content for all of my loyal Candy Fever fans arrived today.
- One brand new costume. Meet Dracula!
- You want to know how many days are left till Halloween? Candy Fever will tell you now
- One new Achievement
- Little easter egg inside. It has something todo with the 31. October
Get it now -> iTunes Store
Finally the first small update for “Candy Fever” arrived in the Appstore.
It brings you:
- 5 new achievements
- fixed the restart button in the pause menu (sorry for that)
- new fancy game icon
The next update is already on it’s way!
Following new features will come with version 1.1:
- more stuff to touch in the background for even more extra points!
- new achievements
- local highscore
Lonely Indie presents “CANDY FEVER”
TRICK OR TREAT !!!
It’s time again : Halloween! Hurry up, grab your bag and try to catch every single sweet candy that is falling from the sky.
Challenge your friends with highscore and stats in “Candy Fever”.
Gameplay is easy : Simply tilt your iPhone (left/right) to move the candy bag. Catch the candy, but avoid the bad items.
- Completely free
- spooky and colorful Halloween theme
- child friendly graphics
- Easy gameplay
- 5 different sorts of candy to catch
- 3 different sorts of bad items to avoid
- “Fancy Candy Fever” : bonus mode
- spooky soundtrack
- cool statistics
- MULTITASKING for fast app switching (only available for devices with iOS 4.0 and above. Except iPhone 3G & iPod 2G)
- FACEBOOK integration : post your highscore directly to your Facebook Wall and challenge all your friends!
- Apple GAMECENTER integration (only available for devices with iOS 4.1 and above. Except iPhone 3G)
- Global Highscore
- Achievements : try to get all 10 achievements rewards
Lonely Indie wishes you a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!